Taiwanese Dentist Toronto
A healthy, radiant smile is not only a reflection of your oral health but also a source of confidence for many patients. This is why it is essential that individuals partner with a reliable, experienced Taiwanese dentist in Toronto they can count on to provide high-quality care for any and all dental services they require.
At City Oasis Dental, Dr. Jennifer Lai, along with other staff, offers a one-of-a-kind and comprehensive treatment method that is tailored to the specific needs of each patient. We believe that trust and effective communication are essential for clinical efficacy and client experience. Using a combination of modern technology and leading oral health practices, City Oasis Dental strives to go above and beyond to create healthy smiles for all individuals who walk through our doors.
Please book your appointment with City Oasis Dental in Toronto by using our online booking form or by giving us a call at 647-980-1200.
What language is spoken at the clinic?
At City Oasis Dental, we recognize and celebrate the diversity of our patients. This is precisely why we are dedicated to offering our extensive list of dental services in a variety of languages to ensure our patients feel understood and comfortable at all times. As such, we are pleased to speak the following languages at our dental clinic:
What are the best values and qualities of your dental clinic?
At City Oasis Dental, we recognize that all patients are unique, which is why we go above and beyond to customize their experience with us so they can maximize their oral health. We uphold the values of open communication by building trust and community with each patient so they feel confident and comfortable in our office. We seek to provide the highest-quality care possible by listening attentively to our patients while taking the time to personally educate them on the treatment options as well as the overall value and significance of dental health as an integrated element of our general well-being.
As such, when you book an appointment with the team at City Oasis Dental, you can expect the following:
- A welcoming and inclusive treatment environment
- New innovative technologies and treatments to optimize your treatment success
- Honest and compassionate toward all patients
- Patient involvement with decision-making processes so they feel in control of their oral health and wellness
- A wealth of knowledge about oral health will help in identifying potential problems quickly and effectively
- Customized treatment plans tailored to your needs
- Dental services in several languages
What dental treatments do you offer as a Taiwanese dentist?
At City Oasis Dental, we strive to provide a comprehensive list of oral health services to meet the unique needs of our clients. Our services include:
- Lip augmentation and enhancements: This non-surgical treatment enhances the lips using ultra-fine needles that inject hyaluronic filler into the lips creating a fuller smile.
- Bonding: Bonding is used to improve the appearance of a patient's smile by using composite material to close gaps between teeth and remove discoloration and spots.
- Botox treatments: Our Botox services are used to treat a patient’s temporomandibular joint (TMJ) to reduce headaches, tightness, and other symptoms.
- Crowns and bridges: Dental crowns and bridges are used to prevent teeth from further injury or damage by fitting over injured, discoloured, or broken teeth or filling the space left by the dental extraction process to restore the smile.
- Dental braces: Used to align and straighten the smile while correcting underbites, cross bites, open bites, crooked teeth, and other oral health flaws.
- Dentures: If all of the teeth in an arch are missing, complete dentures are used to replace them. However, if there are still teeth present in the smile, partial dentures are used.
- Emergency dental services: From excessive mouth bleeding and trauma to the mouth to severe tooth pain, and tissue damage, our emergency services are available at all times.
- Extractions: The removal of one or more teeth as a result of decay or other oral trauma.
- Fillings: Composite resin is used to restore tooth structure following the removal of a cavity and other tooth decay.
- Dental implants: Dental implants are employed to assist crowns, bridges, and dentures by replacing the root of a missing tooth.
- Invisalign: As an alternative to conventional wire braces, Invisalign is an orthodontic treatment that employs clear, gradual aligners to adjust teeth and straighten the smile.
- Laser dentistry: Lasers can be employed safely and effectively for a variety of soft tissue treatments such as gingival troughing, gingivectomies, uncovering implants, periodontal decontamination, desensitizing practices, and more.
- Oral surgery: Oral Surgery is a dentistry specialty that focuses on the prognosis, surgical intervention, and rehabilitation of diseases, injuries, and abnormalities affecting both the aesthetic and functional facets of a patient’s oral health and wellness.
- Periodontal therapy: From microspheres, and gel antibiotics, to gum graft surgery or flap surgery, we utilize a variety of methods to help treat gum disease depending on the severity.
- Root canal treatment: Root canal therapy is an essential process in the care of gravely decayed, infected, or chipped teeth.
- Teeth whitening: Teeth whitening is a process that can brighten up your teeth's shade and remove impurities or dark spots due to aging, specific prescription drugs, smoking, coffee, and tea.
- Scaling and root planing: Periodontal disease is commonly treated with scaling. Scaling is the process of removing tartar and plaque from the surface of the tooth both above and below the gum line.
- Sedation: We use Nitrous Oxide, which is a form of conscious sedation to help reduce anxiety and procedural comfort for our patients.
- Veneers: Veneers are commonly used to conceal discoloured, worn, cracked, or unaligned teeth.
Why should you schedule an appointment?
Dental appointments should not only be scheduled when there is an issue that must be fixed. Proactive health care is always preferable to treatment, and there are numerous reasons to retain frequent visits to your local dental office, including the following:
- They may be able to detect the emergence of gingivitis, oral cancer, dental decay, and more. When it comes to your dental health, it is critical that you be vigilant and visit your dentist on a regular basis so that they are able to detect any problems prior to them becoming an issue.
- A dentist is able to provide patients with trustworthy advice given their years of experience and educational background. By attending your dentist on a regular basis, you can establish a positive relationship with them, allowing them to customize guidance and assistance to your particular needs over time.
- Dental hygienists comprehensively clean your teeth and can provide you with education on how to maintain a healthy and radiant smile for as long as possible.
Where did you do your dental studies?
Dr. Jennifer Lai was admitted to the renowned University of Toronto Faculty of Dentistry early in 2004 as a result of her outstanding performance in the biochemistry undergraduate program at the University of Toronto St George Campus. Dr. Jennifer has proceeded to advance her education since having received her Doctor of Dental Surgery degree in 2008 by enrolling in various postgrad courses for continuing education. She has also received training from the Misch Implant Institute and the Kois Centre and is a certified Invisalign provider. She is also an active member at the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD).
Do you accept patients that live in Canada temporarily?
Yes, we do accept patients that are temporarily residing within Canada. When booking your dental appointment with us, please kindly inform our friendly front of staff of your residency circumstances, and we would be more than happy to accommodate your unique needs.
Book Your Appointment with a Taiwanese Dentist in Toronto Today
At City Oasis Dental, we strive to provide high-quality dental and oral care to our patients. City Oasis Dental can assist you in optimizing your oral health and creating a stunning new smile with a wealth of knowledge and the application of cutting-edge technological procedures. Patients in the downtown Toronto area can be confident that they will be treated with the most outstanding care and compassion in a comfortable setting from the moment they arrive at our office, whether they require our family dental services, dental implants, or Invisalign.
Kindly fill out our online form to schedule an appointment with City Oasis Dental or call our dental staff at 647-980-1200 for more information.